本帖最后由 snowqueen 于 2011-9-24 02:10 编辑
我已找到那个他 很幸福 要好好享受.... 更要好好珍惜 懂我的你 . . . . .
. I heard, that your settled down.
听说 你心有所属
That you, found a girl and your married now.
找到真命天女即将步入婚姻殿堂
I heard that your dreams came true.
听说你美梦成真
Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you.
我猜应该是她给了你我没能给予的东西
Old friend, why are you so shy?
老朋友,为什么那么胆怯
It ain't like you to hold back or hide from the lie.
我已经认不出这个犹豫不决躲避我眼神的你了
I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.
我讨厌未被邀请却不请自来
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
但我无法就这样远离你,无法抗拒
I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be reminded,
我一再曾希望你能看见我,然后想起
That for me, it isn't over.
对于我,这一切并未结束
Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.
没关系,我会找到某个像你的他
I wish nothing but the best, for you too.
我除了想送给你最真挚的祝福外别无它求
Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:-
不要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"
爱情有时能成为永恒,但有时却又如此伤人
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.
爱情有时能成为永恒,但有时却又如此伤人,确实
|